Current Job Openings
- Communications and Marketing Manager
Communications and Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Communications and Marketing Manager who will develop and implement key communications strategies and marketing campaigns to advance the organization’s overall mission and lines of business. This position will work closely with the Leadership and Management Teams to shape HomeSight’s brand and messaging using multiple communications channels, gather and analyze target market data, and develop and conduct presentations to support our programs. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communications and presentation skills, a track record of initiating and executing communications and marketing strategies, be highly organized, and have a strong commitment to mission.
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Salary Range: $55,000 DOE
Classification: Full-time, Exempt.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, and 403B Retirement Plan with 10 days starting vacation plus 11 holidays, 2 personal days, and paid sick leave.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shape HomeSight’s brand and ensure brand cohesion and messaging across all programs.
- Develop and implement annual communications and marketing plan to support strategic goals of the organization. Develop culturally relevant outreach and presentation materials.
- Cultivate and manage media contacts and prepare press releases as needed.
- Develop content and manage production of all communications and marketing materials including social media, E-newsletters, annual reports, brochures, advertisements, and promotional and fundraising materials.
- Develop and execute Marketing Campaigns to expand homebuyer customer base geographically and demographically.
- Implement Outreach Plan, develop relationships with community-based organizations, businesses, industry entities, and represent HomeSight at community events and other venues as needed.
- Four or more years of experience in communications, marketing, or public relations.
- Demonstrated track record of success managing communications and marketing initiatives and projects.
- Exceptional presentation and outreach skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Community builder and collaborator.
- Highly organized and capable of handling multiple priorities.
- Proficiency with email and web platforms. (We currently use WordPress and Constant Contact)
- Proficiency with MS Office programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a communications, marketing, journalism, or closely related field, preferred.
- Experience with culturally and economically diverse communities, preferred.
- While this position is primarily Monday – Friday, 9 - 5, some evening or weekend hours may be required.
- Occasional travel with notice may be required to identify market needs and represent HomeSight.
Please submit resume and one-page cover letter to email@example.com.
HomeSight is an equal-opportunity employer with a very diverse staff. We seek to recruit, retain, and advance people of diverse backgrounds. We are committed to fostering and supporting a workplace culture inclusive of people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, marital status, age, physical abilities, political affiliation, religious beliefs or any other non-merit fact.
HomeSight is a non-profit community development corporation promoting social and economic equity to preserve and enhance economically and culturally diverse communities through affordable homeownership, business development, and community advocacy. HomeSight Community Development believes in an integrated approach to creating thriving communities. We develop affordable housing, provide first-time homebuyer education and counseling, and make loans to qualified buyers. We serve communities of color and SE Seattle residents and, in addition to developing affordable homeownership options, we work closely with resident and business groups in Southeast Seattle to advance equitable economic development. Through these efforts, we look to build shared prosperity within these communities and prevent/alleviate inequitable and isolating development.