Building D Cooperative Housing
HomeSight is developing a limited-equity, residential housing cooperative at Martin Luther King Jr. Way South and South Holly Park Drive in
South Seattle’s Othello Neighborhood.
All 68 units are affordable to families earning below 80% Area Median Income and below at the
time of purchase. Interested in Cooperative Housing at Othello Square? Register through HomeSight's Customer Portal or Contact Us.
This mixed-use residental development will have five stories. The underground level will have parking, bike storage, and unit storage spaces. The ground floor will have one commercial unit and a central courtyard connected to interior amenity space equipped with a kitchen and a commercial size washer and drier. There will also be communal sun decks on floors two and four. The unit mix is
25 one-bedrooms, 35 two-bedrooms, and 8 three-bedrooms. Units will be equipped
with water and energy efficient fixtures and appliances including in-unit
washers and dryers. Select west-facing units will have individual balconies.
Neighborhood: South East Seattle
- Othello: a diverse, multi-cultural community
- Othello Park: a burgeoning “Main Street” along Martin Luther King Jr. Way South
- Units will have water conserving and energy efficient appliances and fixtures.
- Easily accessible walking neighborhood
- Bike trails
- Located one block from Othello Light Rail Station for quick access to downtown and other urban neighborhoods via Link Light Rail and King County Metro bus services
- Secure garage parking (limited)
- Bike storage
- Efficient elevator
- Open, flexible floor plans
- Abundant natural light
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Urban gardening opportunities on the communal shared sun decks
- Planters on individual unit decks
- Select units with balconies or patios
- High-speed internet provider choices
- Smart home technology
- Community opportunities to gather and build with neighbors
- Shared sun decks and ground floor resident community space with full kitchen connected to communal outdoor gathering space fronted by quiet street
- Children's Community Health Clinic
- Grocery Store
- Open Public Space
- Banking options less than ¼ mile