HomeSight is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks® America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with matching funds up to $20,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrower's annual income, in combination with household size, must be at or below the income limits set for the program in King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
Good news! Limited NeighborhoodLIFT down payment assistance funds may be available.
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Eligibility Quiz
If you are interested in the NeighborhoodLIFT program, take the quiz below and find out if you are immediately eligible to start the application process.
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Homebuyer Education Class
NeighborhoodLIFT (LIFT) homebuyer education classes are $50 to attend (non-refundable). Per LIFT guidelines, at least one (1) borrower on the mortgage must complete a homebuyer education class. To register for a LIFT homebuyer education class, click here and select one of the “LIFT Homebuyer Education – ‘selected city'” listed.